▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

1.05.2011

How wonderful life is now you're in the world.

Above all things, I believe in love! Love is like oxygen. Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up were we belong... All you need is love. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. But I know about art and love, if only because I long for it with every fiber of my being. Never knew I could feel like this. Like I've never seen the sky before. Want to vanish inside your kiss, every day I loving you more and more. Listen to my hear, can you her it sing? Why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day when dreaming ends. You are the reason for my rediculous obsession with love. We have a long distance relationship without relationship. Come what may. Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, And then one not-so-very special day I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The end.




Stark kärlek till moulin rouge.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar